BSBA in Marketing
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree with a major in marketing consists of 18 hours in addition to the College of Business core courses required for the BSBA degree. Fifteen hours come from the structured marketing core and three hours from marketing elective courses. To graduate with a major in marketing will require a cumulative 2.0 (C) grade-point average across all marketing courses.
Minor In Marketing
A minor in marketing for non-business majors may be obtained by completing 18 hours of requirements with a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 over the courses used to meet minor requirements.
Offerings Starting Fall 2016-17
- Marketing-General Marketing Concentration (B.S.B.A.)
- Marketing-Sales Concentration (B.S.B.A.)
- Marketing: Minor for students not majoring in the College of Business
- Marketing: Professional Selling Minor for business majors not majoring in marketing with a sales concentration
- Marketing: Sales Minor for students not majoring in the College of Business