The Marketing Path
In Appalachian State University's Marketing (BSBA) degree program, students learn to drive industry initiatives that develop customer satisfaction and retention, contribute to company profits and build connections with suppliers, distributors, and the community. Marketing students gain hands-on experience by identifying problems, developing plans, and implementing effective marketing programs.
Offerings Fall 2017 - Summer 2018
Marketing majors may choose from two concentrations - General Marketing or Sales. The department also offers minors in professional selling (for business majors), sales for non-business majors) and general marketing (for non-business majors).
- Marketing-General Marketing Concentration (B.S.B.A.) link
- Marketing-Sales Concentration (B.S.B.A.) link
- Marketing: Minor for students not majoring in the College of Business link
- Marketing: Professional Selling Minor for business majors not majoring in marketing with a sales concentration link
- Marketing: Sales Minor for students not majoring in the College of Business link
By Haley ChildersPosted June 18, 2018 at 9:57 a.m.BOONE, N.C. — Drs. Tracy Reed, Tammy Kowalczyk, Heather Dixon-Fowler and Ash Morgan have been awar...
BOONE, N.C. — Dr. Pia A. Albinsson, associate professor in Appalachian State University’s Department of Marketing, which is housed within the univ...
In Pictures: Marketing professor presents research on NC winery practices during national conference
Appalachian State University Marketing Professor Pia Albinsson recently attended the International Conference of the Academy of Wi...